A day at the races?! Wincanton racecourse is a stone throw away for Bruton, why not make the most of the day and get a cab. I am able to drop you and pick you up at the main entrance saving you time messing around in the car parks. Get the train to Bruton station have me pick you up and drop you off at the main ticket office all for as little as £2.50 each.
We regularly work along side the areas top venues:
– World famous art gallery and restaurant; The Roth Bar and Grill.
– fine dining, or a trip to the bakery, wine shop, café , bar or spend a night in their boutique guest rooms.
– beautiful gardens and wedding venue.
– a stunning wedding location in the heart of Bruton.
– situated in the village of North Cadbury, a perfect wedding venue.
– another picturesque location for weddings and other celebrations.
– National Trust Property and Gardens to be enjoyed at your leisure.
As we are based on the fringes of the http://www.bathandwest.com,
which has on going shows all year around.
site is on the doorstep of Bruton and we operate throughout the festival, offering both taxi services and a shopping drop off service www.glastonburyfestivaltaxi.com
Give me a call to discuss your festival plans; local knowledge may well get you ahead of the crowds and save you a few quid!!